Monday, October 21, 2013

THIS WEEK STREET STYLE

Best international street style of the week with diferentes types and shapes of clothing. In this season, we steal continue wearing blue, green and brown as a main colours.
Navy.
From my shoot with M.J. Bale.
www.meninthistown.com

Scout Sixteen - Mackage Varsity Jacket
scoutsixteen.com

street-style_cup_of_couple-antwerp-mint_and_rose-monokel-00002
www.cupofcouple.com

www.yourmirrorstyle.com

October 16, 2013.
Do I wear this shirt too much? lol. I also got my hair cut by someone other than myself for the first time in about 6 years today! Crazy. This is pre-cut.
Shirt: Medium Purple Gingham - J. Crew Factory ($39.50)Jeans: American Eagle - $39Belt: J. Crew Factory - $22Boots: Beacon Boot - Sebago (Bonobos)Watch: Timex Easy Reader - Target - $29Sunglasses: Ray Ban Clubmaster in Tortoise - $89
stayclassicblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment